Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A long post - friends

I found alot funny photos from my FB just now, it's really make me laugh and so miss the moment with all of them! Who are "them" that I'm talking about???? Not others, is you!!! They are funny guys who can cry loudly while they are in upset, they can laugh laudly while they are in happy...Are they funny? I think so...


So you know who is "they" I'm talking about..hehe
There are always five of us even go to "yam cha", we like lady talks much =D
You see how cute they are XD

 Maggie, she has been went to Taiwan for her make up education, she likes to make funny face always, but still looks cute XD. and the right hand side that little girl, I don't really know her, but one thing that I know is "She likes to sing 叮当's songs" hahahaa....


We took this during this year CNY...so it was four months ago, so miss that moment >.<''
Although those photos were long time ago, but my memory still can remember clearly while we were playing together. The time made us less to meet up. Anyway, you all always are my friends, especially five of you ^.^

As I know, nobody can live without friends in the life, I have no exception of course. Friends are who can treat you in truly heart. Hence, I love my friends. Do you?!

2 comments: