Saturday, May 21, 2011

Concert of Orchestra

Wow, just went back from an Orchestra concert from Petronas Philharmonic Hall...what a great concert! Quite nice man!!! Especially the part of Soprano solo....
I am not kidding okay?! XD
This is my first time to watch this kind of concert, the appearance is very gravity...All dress in formal. I enjoyed it. Share some photos those I took today...=D




                                                        My Babe-ry <3



                                                          Me again =D




                                                 Petronas Philharmonic Hall


Go for a look if you are interesting! I dare to say that you won't regret!! hahaha....the ticket only cost RM40 for normal price and RM15 for student's price...you can get it at KLCC ground floor...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment