Sunday, February 13, 2011

Open house, Valentine's day

I just went to a party at my aunt's house yesterday.
There are not too many ppl than last year, but still lively..
Of course I brought my Babe along..haha...this was the first time he met my relatives..
He was so shy when he met them..I think he is very happy bcos he received many 'ang pao' from them..
My grandma was very happy when she saw him...XD


Take photos is a must! let's show you some photos!






                                                        His face looks sleepy...XD


                                                        Vernise...you are so cute! XD


Tomorrow is an important day for every couples...of course it's important for me also..=D
that's right! is Valentine's day...erm...I actually haven't decide yet where to go...
I just hope my Valentine's day will be simple and happy...=)
Anyway...wish you all have a great Valentine's day in this year...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment