Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year....

Wow, I am so happy and excited...you know why? because Chinese New Year is around the corner, and it means my birthday is coming soon...=D


I hope I can get many 'ang pao' and planning to save money for buy a new camera..
GF-2...I'm waiting for you! Don't think that I'm wasting my money.
because I'm very interesting in photography..


I have nothing to show you in this post..just share a picture that I took yesterday...

                                                        Vernise and Xiangxiang...

They are soooooo cute...very active kids!!! Only four years old...but they already know what is LV....-.-''
Miss them much! Hope to see them soon...=)


Wish you all have a great CNY and enjoy it....and I hope I can get many presents on my birthday...XD..*just kidding*...hehee...


Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!
Ang pao, mandarin-orange, fireworks is a must in CNY....of course gamble is no exception...*not for me..is for a friend who has an addiction to gambling*...XD

Happy Chinese New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment