Thursday, January 6, 2011

Orientation day

Omg! I slept for 18 hours from yesterday 6pm til today 12pm...How come I become sooo sleepy?
But I'm really tired yesterday hence I decided to sleep early but I can't imagine that I slept for 18 HOURS, gosh~

 Forgot to tell you all, Exactly, I started my class yesterday and it's damn boring for me, jammed for 1 and half hour to college,and sat there for 6 hours for listened to the lecturer...Maybe it's just orientation day..so I skipped it today (I know you should think that I'm very lazy or what..but it's really bored and nothing to do there~!! XD)

Opps, forgot to take some photos from college but I will take it soon...haha...
I'm so scared when the first day I went to the college, because I have no friends there and have to register myself..But I should learn to be independent after all I'm going to be 19 soon..>.<''...Luckily I met some friends at last...=D


Tomorrow have to go to the college again and I'm still thinking that what should I wear (uniform or casual wear) and what I suppose to do????!!! My daddy said I may transfer to YAMAHA college after I get my practical result if I pass it...haha...of course I hope I can study in that college..


Just a short updating and sharing my college life...
I will try to capture more photos in college...enjoy it guys..=D









No comments:

Post a Comment