Monday, January 10, 2011

First lesson

Finally, I start my first lesson today that I expected it for long time ago. I was very excited and nervous too.
The lecturer is nice and funny, luckily he isn't hard to communicate.

Actually the class is really bored, you know why? and what we learned today? exactly, he taught us how to
draw Treble clef, Bass clef and notes...=.=''...hello, we learned and drew it for few years ago.....>.<''
I do not mean we are very excellent on it but seriously, I really learned something from it actually. =D

After that, my class only got three students including me...and they all are Chinese..I think it is very nice for me because it's more easier to focus and concentrate in every lessons...hehe..


I hope my college life will become more interest to me...
Ooops, time to sleep..
Good night friends, have a sweet dream...sleep tight... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment