Thursday, March 24, 2011

Best day ever

Today is a best day ever on this week....I don't really remember how long I didn't go for shopping and hang out with my two girls...Carmen & WHY! wuhoo...It is a Best Day for me!
We went to Pavilion in the afternoon...I were planned to go out earlier...But! because of me...so we were late!
we late for 1 and half hour to choose a nicer clothe for me...XD...sorry darlings...
I wore my Mum's clothe FINALLY! haha


CHAT TIME was the first station we went to...this is the first time I drink it...Hmm....I think the pearl is not enough soft...But still not bad...=)


Then, I bought a Hosiery from Topshop...I love it so much! and Carmen bought some cosmetics for me from STAGE! Thanks for my Dar Carmen! muamua<3



Love Love Love...<3





Three of us....peace^.^v


Lalalala~~ it's was a happy day although I didn't get too much things...because I only brought RM100...XD
So less is it? My purse is empty now...='(
I will go there once again when I get my salary....I wanna buy MORE! Muahahaha
List what I'm gonna buy, haha 
  •  High heels
  • Clothes
  • Accessories
  • More
  • More
  • More

And  some Branded bags and purse....But I won't buy in Malaysia! I will buy on my Paris's trip on December..I'm sure I will get more cheaper than Malaysia! Save Money Right Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment