Friday, March 18, 2011

Feean's birthday celebration

I met my secondary school's best friends yesterday...for celebrate one of my best friend, Feean's birthday...
It's was a very nice day and had more fun with them although less one of person...Peggy! Never mind, she will attend tonight party at Feean's house! 
Firstly, we all met in KK's house and went to 1u by one car...we planned to go out at 1pm...But! we late for one and half hour because of the birthday's girl was came late!!!! okay, it's okay...we forgave her....=D


Of course! Take photos is a must for hang out with them because it's really hard to meet them !
So...we had taken many photos, but I will just show you some of them...


                                                       First show you my new hair cut...how is it?
                                                     owh~I'm look chubby...
                                                        Yuan Ting...
                                                          KK


                                                             The birthday's girl...
                                                            Milky...
                                                    and one of my Formal look that took after Sing K...
                                                     it is nice? because I'm going to buy it soon...=)



Tonight, Feean's house organize a steamboat's party and she invited us to go...
It's a good chance for us to gather again...
Five of them accompanied me to pass through my secondary's school life...
And they are really awesome! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment