Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogger

Hey friends, I'm here to blog again...=D
Actually nothing to share with you all today...just feeling like want to blogging...
Hmm....Recently, I'm feeling most of my friend's blog are almost the same and I have no exception...
Don't know why also...And blogging become more popular in this few years...
Somebody told me..."Isn't the blog same like diary? Then why we still sharing our blog to others ppl?"
Erm...I think it originally is like diary...but...the era is change! All people like to blogging...Like to share the life to friends..and share the mood...even a personal photo...haha...I think it's very interest and funny what...=)




We have to know that we can learn a lot of things and get the knowledge from others blog...So we should thanks to those Bloggers...Thankiu Thankiu....=D
Besides that...we can share many things on the blog like the outfit of the day, where we had go, something interested, ofcos and some DELICIOUS FOOD....muahaha....



I used to read some ppl blog when I'm super free and nothing to do...It's very useful when I'm very bored and also can learn some words from there....
Hmm...Lastly, I just wanna say......."Sneak Peek"...^.<








Let's share a Long hair Picha....

                     miss it.....I mean my long hair...sob sobT.T

No comments:

Post a Comment