Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Holiday-ing


I think this is my first photo upload to here in this two months...A bit blur because iphone's camera is suck!
OMG, How long I didn't enjoy myself and take some life's photos to share? But no worries, I'm very enjoying now! Enjoying my one month long holiday! Wohoo......what a good news *for me...hahaa


Just went to Pavillion with my sista on Monday, I didn't went there for long time....Exams are really killing me, especially my violin practical exam, although I practiced everyday but I still can't play well while exam.......still waiting for the result...sigh~


Whatever! just enjoy my holiday and nothing is better than Holiday! I can do what I wanna do, I can sleep for 10hours for everyday, hang out with my friends, and etc......haha
Now I need a photoshooting with my lovely friends! Carmen! lets go! My photos always stay the same, is time to change it up! How long I didn't hold my camera ? I REALLY WAN A PHOTOSHOOTING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment